We stand behind the products and service we provide. Fully backed by our manufacturers, we guarantee that if any of our outdoor fitness equipment and/or its components and moving parts fail due to defects in workmanship or materials,within two full years from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace all parts found defective without cost.
This guarantee does not extend to any equipment that has been damaged or rendered defective; (a) as a result of vandalism, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Urban Poling Inc.; (c) by modification of the product; (d) as a result of service by anyone other than Urban Poling Inc., or an authorized Urban Poling Inc. warranty service provider.
- Contact us using our online contact form to receive a product return authorization.
- A copy of your original receipt and credit card slip must accompany any return, exchange or refund.
- Merchandise to be returned or exchanged must be received within 60 days of purchase and with the receipt.
- Credit will be provided and/or replacement merchandise sent the same day the merchandise is received by Urban Poling.
- A $15 admin fee will be charged on all returns and exchanges.
Processing will be as follows:
For refunds, credit will be provided for the price of the merchandise and any applicable taxes, excluding shipping costs.
Exchanges will be handled on an even exchange basis. You pay the shipping back to us, we pay the shipping for sending the replacement merchandise to you.
If a return is due to a shipping error or a manufacturer’s defect, the initial shipping and return shipping charges will be waived. The original shipping charge will also be credited back to your credit card.
Our address for returned merchandise is:
Urban Poling Inc.
#106 185 Forester St.
North Vancouver, BC
Keep your poles more upright and in front of you. Lean forward slightly, and use the poles to help push you up the hill. If necessary, bend your elbows, but remember to transition back to the straight arm technique at the top of the hill
–Barb Gormley, Director of Education
Tips from the Best