ACTIVATOR™ Course for Rehab Professionals
Motivate your clients while significantly improving treatment outcomes for balance, core strength, posture, endurance; reducing impact on lower extremities and joints; and promoting functional gait patterns.
Learn how this dynamic evidence based patent pending tool is revolutionizing rehabilitation and is being used extensively in all continuum’s of health care and has many benefits compared to passive mobility devices such as canes, crutches and even walkers.
They have been instrumental in promoting an upright posture and a functional walking pattern compared to canes and walkers. In my opinion they facilitate rehabilitation and return patients to optimal function faster.”
Dr. Charles G. Fisher MD MHSc FRCSC, Past President of the Canadian Spine Society
- Research Review – 200 studies on walking poles on PubMed
- ACTIVATOR Poles & Technique
- Seated, standing & Pre-Gait Exercises
- Using the poles with orthopedic, neurology, older adults & spinal conditions
Nordic walking/Urban Poling technique for managing diabetes & cardiac rehab
- Videos of using the ACTIVATOR poles with different chronic conditions & innovative exercises with excerpts from leading physiotherapists including; Dr. Becky Farley PhD, Judy Boivin, Peter Vavougois, Lisa Roberts, Cathy McNorgan and researcher Dr. Daniel Bechard
- New Be-Balanced Section on innovative & effective exercises programs using tons of new sitting and standing exercises to specifically target balance and mobility.
Included in this course edition:
- Monthly Newsletter
- ACTIVATOR Poles
- Online comprehensive Manual
Online 240.00 or Live 250.00
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for onsite training.
▼ Live Course Dates
|City||Date & Time||Location||Presenter|
|London, ON||June 7th 2018
Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging, 1490 Richmond Street, London N6G 2M3
Course Title: The Ultimate Urban Poling Instructor Certification Course
|More Fall dates to be announced or contact us!|
Excerpt from the ACTIVATOR Course:
Note: Participants should only use this knowledge to work within their professional boundaries as determined by their association and college.
Our strapless ergonomic handle was designed to develop “core fitness” as you walk. Pressing the outside edges of your hands against the wide base of the handle engages your core muscles and creates resistance that propels you forward.
– Mandy Shintani, OT
Tips from the Best